Páginas

domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

Our new english teachers




WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL!
THEY ARE OUR NEW TEACHERS IN THE BILINGÜAL SECTION

HE IS PAUL AND SHE IS ANA

WE WISH YOU A LOT OF LUCK.
THANK YOU





Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Paul and I will be the Auxiliar de Conversación for this academic year. I am from the north west of England and live close to the cities of Manchester and Liverpool, in a town called Wigan. I have been teaching for the past twenty years and taught different age groups in different colleges and schools. I now live here in Jerez de los Caballeros with my wife Caty and daughter Lola, who is a student at this college. I look forward to meeting you and working with you all this year.
Over the next few weeks I will be working with the English department on Halloween and Guy Fawkes projects. This will give the students an insight into some typical English traditions, and allow them to talk with me about these topics and improve their use of the English language. Soon we will be celebrating Halloween with students and decorating our classrooms with scary things! so if you hear some scary noises please come in and say hello and you can play ‘trick or treat’ with us.

Trick or treat
o   Trick or treat game in classroom
o   Students visit other classrooms, knock on doors and play trick or treat (treats for correct answers to questions)
·         Scary Halloween stories
·         Halloween play
·         Decorate the classroom with scary things
·         How we spend Halloween in England – our traditions, an interview with the students